With over 15 years’ experience in the Real Estate industry - 5 years as a salesperson and the balance as Owner and Licensee - Gary has seen tremendous growth in both the business and market share in his core areas.
Gary’s success with property transactions can be attributed to his 30 years in the livestock industry - both as a stock and station agent and a livestock buyer for the works. The two industries go hand in hand as both involve dealing with the public, building good relationships, clear communication, negotiation skills and above all just being upfront and honest.
As a testament to his hard work, in 2014 Gary won the Ray White Collective Commitment Award and in 2016 the prestigious Ray White CEO Cup. The business has also won various market share awards for Northland and has been awarded Elite status in 2018 and 2019 and Chairman’s Elite status in 2020 for business owners in New Zealand and Australia. This puts it amongst the top 1% of all Ray White offices globally.
Gary has a natural affinity with the Northland area and outside of work he is involved in the Northland Rugby Referees Association and enjoys various other outdoor activities in the region.
- 2021/2022 - Elite Business Leader of Ray White Paihia | Kawakawa | Kaikohe
- 2020/2021 - Chairman's Elite Business Leader of Ray White Doubtless Bay
- 2019/2020 - Elite Business Leader of Ray White Doubtless Bay
- 2018/2019 - Elite Business Leader of Ray White Kaitaia
- 2016 - CEO Cup NZ
- 2014 - Collective Commitment - Joint Winners